The Crows will be looking to possibly move into a top-four spot on Sunday when they face the Dockers who are looking for back-to-back wins for the first time this season.
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Tips, Preview & Predictions
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Dockers free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Fremantle has lost their previous seven matches at Adelaide Oval.
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Tips
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Same Game Multi Tips
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday April 18
⏰ Time: 1:10pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Adelaide Oval
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle 2020 Form
- RD 1: Adelaide 103-91 Geelong
- RD 2: Sydney 121-88 Adelaide
- RD 3: Adelaide 95-85 Gold Coast
- RD 4: North Melbourne 68-109 Adelaide
- RD 1: Melbourne 80-58 Fremantle
- RD 2: Fremantle 87-56 GWS
- RD 3: Carlton 109-64 Fremantle
- RD 4: Fremantle 96-81 Hawthorn
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Head to Head (last five matches)
- R5 2020: Crows 34-54 Dockers
- R7 2019: Crows 51-34 Dockers
- R12 2018: Dockers 71-68 Crows
- R10 2017: Crows 143-43 Dockers
- R21 2016: Dockers 70-142 Crows
Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Preview
The Crows were able to run away with a 41-point demolishing of the Kangaroos despite trailing at three-quarter time.
Adelaide looked shaky in the first three quarters against the winless Kangaroos, but an eight-goal last term dragged them over the line in an entertaining fashion.
The Crows have been one of the best-attacking sides so far this season, and that’s no big part to Taylor Walker, who has kicked at least three goals from every match this season.
Similarly, the Dockers also came away with the three points, defeating the Hawks by 15 points at Optus Stadium.
Fremantle brought the fire against the Hawks after getting dominated by the Blues in round three. Justin Longmuir sent his side out to be extremely physical, and I believe you can expect to see the same against the Crows.
Lively forward Matthew Taberner has been consistent so far this season, kicking nine goals from his opening four games. However, Adelaide is his least favourite opponent with three goals from six games.
Adelaide has been impressive at home this season, and they should get the job done on Sunday afternoon.
Crows vs Dockers Team News
The Crows have only lost one match this season and considering their large victory last week, they will likely be unchanged.
The Dockers will make minimal changes after defeating the Hawks last week. Griffin Logue could be a possible inclusion.
The two sides last met in Round 5 last season which saw the Dockers win by 20 points.
Crows vs Dockers Stats
- Fremantle has lost their last seven matches at Adelaide Oval
- Taylor Walker has kicked at least three goals in every match this season
- Rory Laird has had 25+ disposals in his last nine matches
- Caleb Serong has had 20+ disposals in his last five matches
- Adelaide has won four of their last five matches at Adelaide Oval by a margin of 1-39
Crows vs Dockers Best Bet