The reigning premiers have dropped out of the eight and will look to return into a finals position when they host the Crows, who are fresh off a one-point triumph.
Richmond vs Adelaide Tips, Preview & Predictions
Richmond Tigers vs Adelaide Crows free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Richmond has won their last 19 Sunday matches as favourite.
Richmond vs Adelaide Tips
Richmond vs Adelaide Same Game Multi Tips
Richmond vs Adelaide Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday May 30
⏰ Time: 2:10pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: GIANTS Stadium
Richmond vs Adelaide 2021 Form (last five matches)
- RD 6: Melbourne 82-48 Richmond
- RD 7: Richmond 77-55 Western Bulldogs
- RD 8: Richmond 63-126 Geelong
- RD 9: Richmond 87-83 GWS
- RD 10: Brisbane 102-74 Richmond
- RD 6: Hawthorn 102-99 Adelaide
- RD 7: Adelaide 39-106 GWS
- RD 8: Port Adelaide 87-38 Adelaide
- RD 9: West Coast 106-76 Adelaide
- RD 10: Adelaide 96-95 Melbourne
Richmond vs Adelaide Head to Head (last five matches)
- R18 2020: Crows 33-77 Tigers
- R13 2019: Crows 101-68 Tigers
- R16 2018: Tigers 103-56 Crows
- R2 2018: Crows 118-82 Tigers
- GF 2017: Crows 60-108 Tigers
Richmond vs Adelaide Preview
The Tigers struggled against the Lions in a feisty encounter, losing the match by 28 points.
The Tigers loss against Brisbane saw them drop out of the eight and into ninth, as we head into the halfway point of the season. They have a brilliant home record, but due to the current COVID cluster in Victoria, the match has been moved to GIANTS Stadium.
It’s good news at the selection table this weekend for the Tigers, with the reigning premiers having Dion Prestia, Shai Bolton and Trent Cotchin available after recovering from their injuries. However, they will miss Tom Lynch for an extended period after having knee surgery.
Meanwhile, the Crows came away with a heart-stopping one-point triumph over the undefeated Demons at Adelaide Oval.
Adelaide was superb against the Demons, as they pulled off a huge upset in front of a pumped crowd to keep their finals chances alive. Despite trailing by as much as 16 points late in the final term.
It was an impressive victory, as they got dominated in the middle of the ground. However, Ben Keays and Paul Seedsman were influential in open play, having 68 disposals and three goals between them.
An intriguing midfield tussle awaits, with both sides being in the worst five teams for clearances this season, so whoever wins the midfield battle on the day, could quite possibly win the tie.
Although the Crows caused an upset last week, I can’t see them winning this clash against the reigning premiers.
Tigers vs Crows Team News
The Tigers won’t have Tom Lynch, Jack Ross, Marlion Pickett and Patrick Naish for this clash. However, they will have Dion Prestia, Shai Bolton and Trent Cotchin return.
Billy Frampton has been superb in the SANFL this season but has struggled at senior level. However, he has been named in the extended squad which has no outs.
The two sides last met in Round 18 last season which saw the Tigers win by 44 points.
Tigers vs Crows Stats
- Richmond has won their last 19 Sunday matches as favourite
- Six of Adelaide’s last seven interstate games have gone OVER the total points line
- Shai Bolton has had 20+ disposals in his last five matches
- Rory Laird has had 35+ disposals in his last three
Tigers vs Crows Best Bet