Brisbane Lions vs Gold Coast Suns free AFL tips.
Brisbane Lions vs Gold Coast Suns free AFL tips, predictions and preview will be available in the days leading up to the game.
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Tips
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Match Details
?? Competition: AFL
? Date: Wednesday September 9
⏰ Time: 7:10pm AEST
? Stadium: Gabba
Brisbane vs Gold Coast 2020 Form
- R11: Brisbane 96-72 Western Bulldogs
- R12: North Melbourne 52-53 Brisbane
- R13: Brisbane 50-48 St Kilda
- R14: BYE
- R15: Brisbane 42-34 Collingwood
Gold Coast (DLLW)
- R11: Gold Coast 73-73 Essendon
- R12: Richmond 53-32 Gold Coast
- R13: Gold Coast 27-60 Carlton
- R14: Gold Coast 91-28 North Melbourne
- R15: BYE
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Head to Head (last five matches)
Brisbane have won four of the last five matches against the Suns.
- R21 2019: Brisbane 144-53 Gold Coast
- R6 2019: Gold Coast 62-111 Brisbane
- R22 2018: Gold Coast 74-78 Brisbane
- R5 2018: Brisbane 71-76 Gold Coast
- R21 2017: Brisbane 142-84 Gold Coast
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Preview and Prediction
The Lions came away with a victory against the Magpies despite their poor second half. Whilst, Gold Coast will be optimistic with their extended break after demolishing the Kangaroos at Metricon Stadium.
Despite the Lions strong first half performance, they only managed to kick one goal for the rest of the match and come away with eight-point triumph against the pestering Magpies.
Brisbane’s impeccable home record this season will hold them in good stead for finals football, after the announcement of the 2020 AFL Grand Final being hosted at the Gabba.
However, a key out for the Lions is Harris Andrews, who will most likely miss the rest of the home and away season.
Jarryd Lyons was influential for the Lions, finishing the match with 27 disposals, eight intercepts, seven clearances and a goal.
Meanwhile, the Suns enjoy a well-earned rest after hammering the woeful Kangaroos last time out.
The Suns obliterated North Melbourne in chances created, finishing the game with 31 scorings shots to North Melbourne’s eight.
A particular highlight for Gold Coast is their excellent balance of youth and experience in the squad, you can expect the Suns to be challenging for finals footy in the next couple seasons.
Brisbane have had a terrific season this season, and I believe they’ll win this one comfortably.
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Team News
The Lions could see the return of Archie Smith to replace Tom Fullarton, Jack Payne and/or Alex Witherden will return to the side due to Harris Andrews’ injury.
The injury news to come out of the Suns camp is that Josh Schoenfield has recovered from his injury but will feature in a scratch match this week.
The two sides last met last season which saw Brisbane demolish Gold Coast by 91 points.
Lions vs Suns Stats
- The last three Gold Coast matches have resulted in the total points score being under
- Brisbane haven’t lost a game at home this season
- Brisbane have lost to one team outside the eight this season
- This is the best season for Gold Coast since 2014
Lions vs Suns Best Bet