North Melbourne is still winless in their 2021 campaign, and they will look to get their first win against the struggling Magpies who currently sit one spot above them in 17th with one win.
North Melbourne vs Collingwood Tips, Preview & Predictions
North Melbourne Kangaroos vs Collingwood Magpies free AFL tips, predictions and preview – North Melbourne has lost their last 15 matches.
North Melbourne vs Collingwood Tips
North Melbourne vs Collingwood Same Game Multi Tips
North Melbourne vs Collingwood Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Saturday May 8
⏰ Time: 4:35pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Marvel Stadium
North Melbourne vs Collingwood 2021 Form (last five matches)
- RD 3: North Melbourne 39-167 Western Bulldogs
- RD 4: North Melbourne 68-109 Adelaide
- RD 5: Geelong 77-47 North Melbourne
- RD 6: Fremantle 99-48 North Melbourne
- RD 7: North Melbourne 73-103 Melbourne
- RD 3: Collingwood 72-73 Brisbane
- RD 4: Collingwood 60-90 GWS
- RD 5: West Coast 103-76 Collingwood
- RD 6: Collingwood 85-109 Essendon
- RD 7: Collingwood 55-79 Gold Coast
North Melbourne vs Collingwood Head to Head (last five matches)
- R13 2020: Magpies 65-35 Roos
- R15 2019: Magpies 37-81 Roos
- R18 2018: Magpies 130-64 Roos
- R20 2017: Roos 57-111 Magpies
- R18 2016: Magpies 84-124 Roos
North Melbourne vs Collingwood Preview
The Kangaroos lost their seventh game of the season against the undefeated Demons by 30 points.
North Melbourne once again showed glimpses of what they are capable of against the Demons, but a disappointing two-goal second half was a precedent of things to come.
Ben Cunnington was influential in his side’s loss, with the experienced campaigner having 34 disposals, eight clearances and two goals. A performance that will have to be repeated to topple the Pies midfield.
Meanwhile, the Magpies lost their fifth consecutive match against Gold Coast last time out.
Collingwood’s finals hopes have been all but diminished already at the round eight point of the season, but they simply must win this match to keep the pressure on for a finals finish.
The Magpies loss against the Suns at the MCG has put pressure on coach Nathan Buckley with his move to put Darcy Moore in the forward line coming into the spotlight in recent weeks.
Both of these sides have been the worst-performing sides of the season so far, but I believe the Magpies could get the win to ease the pressure off coach Buckley.
Kangaroos vs Magpies Team News
The Kangaroos could make a couple of changes, but you can expect to see Bailey Scott return to the side.
You can expect Collingwood to make a number of changes, with Brayden Sier Jack Madgen and Ollie Henry impressing the most in the VFL.
The two sides last met in Round 13 last season which saw the Magpies win by 30 points.
Kangaroos vs Magpies Stats
- North Melbourne has lost their last 15 matches
- Collingwood have failed to cover the line in their past five matches
- Collingwood have lost their last five matches
- Brody Mihocek averages 2.5 goals a game against the Kangaroos
Kangaroos vs Magpies Best Bet