Port Adelaide conclude Round 11 when they host the Dockers on Sunday evening at Adelaide Oval.
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Tips, Preview & Predictions
Port Adelaide Power vs Fremantle Dockers free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Fremantle has lost seven of its last eight matches at Adelaide Oval.
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Tips
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Same Game Multi Tips
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday May 30
⏰ Time: 5:20pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Adelaide Oval
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle 2021 Form (last five matches)
- RD 6: Port Adelaide 93-39 St Kilda
- RD 7: Brisbane 93-44 Port Adelaide
- RD 8: Port Adelaide 87-38 Adelaide
- RD 9: Port Adelaide 77-96 Western Bulldogs
- RD 10: Collingwood 58-59 Port Adelaide
- RD 6: Fremantle 99-48 North Melbourne
- RD 7: West Coast 132-73 Fremantle
- RD 8: Brisbane 95-71 Fremantle
- RD 9: Essendon 68-61 Fremantle
- RD 10: Fremantle 86-84 Sydney
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Head to Head (last five matches)
- R3 2020: Dockers 41-70 Power
- R23 2019: Power 110-67 Dockers
- R13 2019: Dockers 100-79 Power
- R17 2018: Dockers 59-50 Power
- R1 2018: Power 110-60 Dockers
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle Preview
The Power claimed bragging rights over the Magpies in a dramatic one-point triumph.
Port Adelaide’s win was an important one, which keeps them equal on points with Geelong and Brisbane. They will fancy their chances against Fremantle, who they’ve defeated at Adelaide oval on the previous five occasions.
You can expect to see a very physical battle in the midfield on Sunday evening, with both sides possessing some of the best big body midfielders in the competition, with the likes of Nat Fyfe and Ollie Wines.
Meanwhile, the Dockers also won a narrow contest in a narrow two-point victory against the Swans.
There’s a lot on the line for the Dockers in this game, who can with a win here move into the eight if results go their way. They will need to be more creative inside 50 without Matt Taberner available this week.
Taberner’s ankle injury will be a big out for the Dockers, with the tall forward being the main avenue for goal for Fremantle. He has kicked 27 goals so far in this campaign and sits fourth in the Coleman race.
The Power have been performing well all season, and I can’t see them losing this one to conclude Round 11.
Power vs Dockers Team News
The Power have omitted for Hamish Hartlett for this match, with Orazio Fantasia one of the big-name inclusions to the extended squad.
Fremantle will miss tall forward Matt Taberner for this match. However, they will have Andrew Brayshaw return to the side.
The two sides last met in Round 3 last season which saw the Power win by 29 points.
Power vs Dockers Stats
- Fremantle has lost seven of its last eight matches at Adelaide Oval
- Seven of Port Adelaide’s last nine matches at home have gone UNDER the total points line
- Michael Walters has kicked at least one goal in 10 of his last 11 matches
- Travis Boak has had 25+ disposals in his last nine matches
Power vs Dockers Best Bet