Fremantle Dockers vs Port Adelaide Power free AFL footy tipping advice, predictions and preview.
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Same Game Multi Tips, Predictions & Promos
Fremantle Dockers vs Port Adelaide Power free AFL footy tipping advice, predictions and preview- Port to overcome tough roadtrip with a win over the Dockers
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide H2H Prediction
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Tips
Todd Marshall has kicked five goals in the past two rounds.
Zak Butters had had 30 or more disposals in his past four matches
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Same Game Multi Tips
- Ollie Wines has averaged 33 disposals in his past four matches against Fremantle.
- Zak Butters had had 30 or more disposals in his past four matches.
- Andrew Brayshaw has had 25 or more disposals in his past 15 matches
- Caleb Serong has had 30+ disposals in seven of his past nine matches, he had 29 in another. Serong is averaging 30.8 disposals per game this season.
- Todd Marshall has kicked five goals in the past two rounds
- Jye Amiss has kicked 38 goals this season.
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday August 20
⏰ Time: 4:40pm (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: Optus Stadium
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide 2023 Form (last five matches)
- R18: Collingwood 113-67 Fremantle
- R19: Fremantle 76-105 Sydney
- R20: Geelong 64-71 Fremantle
- R21: Fremantle 74-77 Brisbane Lions
- R22: West Coast 33-134 Fremantle
- R18: Carlton 122-72 Port Adelaide
- R19: Port Adelaide 83-85 Collingwood
- R20: Adelaide 112-65 Port Adelaide
- R21: Geelong 97-85 Port Adelaide
- R22: Port Adelaide 136-85 GWS Giants
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Head to Head (last five matches)
- R16 2022: Dockers 99-91 Power
- R11 2021: Power 115-69 Dockers
- R3 2020: Dockers 41-70 Power
- R23 2019: Power 110-67 Dockers
- R13 2019: Dockers 100-79 Power
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Preview
Fremantle come off a record winning margin against their local rivals, West Coast, defeating the Eagles by 101 points in Round 22. Lachie Schultz, Jye Amiss and Sam Sturt combined for 13 goals, feasting on the work from Angus Brayshaw and Caleb Serong further up the ground with that pair both picking up 30+ disposals.
On the same weekend, Port Adelaide snapped their four game losing streak by knocking over GWS by 51 points. The Power midfielders were dominant in that game with Zak Butters, Ollie Wines and Connor Rozee all finding plenty of the footy, while four players booted three goals apiece.
That win saw the Power stitch up a top four spot and they now just trail 2nd placed Brisbane on percentage. Should the Lions slip up against Collingwood on Friday night and Port Adelaide then go on to win this, the Power will be in the box seat to host a home final in a few weeks.
The Adelaide based side will need to overcome some mediocre form at Optus Stadium, however. They have won just once at the venue in six attempts with that victory coming over West Coast. But with plenty to play for as well as an injection of confidence from last week, it is Port that should prevail here.
Dockers vs Power Stats
- Port Adelaide have won three of their past four against Fremantle.
- The Power have won just once in six attempts at Optus Stadium
- Port are 3rd on the ladder with 15 wins, Fremantle have won nine matches and sit in 14th spot.
Dockers vs Power Best Bet