Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne Kangaroos free AFL punting tips, predictions and preview.
Geelong vs North Melbourne Same Game Multi Tips, Predictions & Promos
Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne Kangaroos free AFL punting tips, predictions and preview- Cats to claw inside top eight with a win over struggling Kangaroos
Geelong vs North Melbourne H2H Prediction
Geelong vs North Melbourne Tips
Zach Tuohy has averaged 27.8 disposals in his past four matches against North Melbourne.
Geelong have won their past 10 against North Melbourne. The past two of those have been by 10+ goals.
Geelong vs North Melbourne Same Game Multi Tips
- Mitch Duncan has averaged 26 disposals in his past three games against North
- Tom Stewart has averaged 25.7 disposals in his past three games against the Kangaroos.
- Zach Tuohy has averaged 27.8 disposals in his past four matches against North Melbourne.
- Luke Davies-Uniacke has averaged 27 disposals in his past three games against Geelong
- Harry Sheezel has had 63 disposals in the past two matches for the Kangaroos
- Tom Hawkins has booted 12 goals in his past four games against North Melbourne.
- Nick Larkey has booted at least two goals in his past nine matches.
Geelong vs North Melbourne Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday July 9
⏰ Time: 1:10pm (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: GMHBA
Geelong vs North Melbourne 2023 Form (last five matches)
- R11: Geelong 74-81 GWS
- R12: Western Bulldogs 75-97 Geelong
- R13: Bye
- R14: Port Adelaide 110-72 Geelong
- R15: Geelong 78-63 Melbourne
- R16: Sydney 54-54 Geelong
- R11: Collingwood 105-70 North Melbourne
- R12: Essendon 105-99 North Melbourne
- R13: North Melbourne 75-103 GWS Giants
- R14: North Melbourne 84-105 Western Bulldogs
- R16: Adelaide 138-72 North Melbourne
Geelong vs North Melbourne Head to Head (last five matches)
- R16 2022: Cats 144-32 Roos
- R22 2021: Roos 61-121 Cats
- R10 2021: Roos 42-62 Demons
- R10 2020: Cats 77-47 Roos
- R11 2019: Cats 90-57 Roos
Geelong vs North Melbourne Preview
This shapes as a golden opportunity for Geelong to sneak back inside the top eight. The Cats sit in 9th position on the ladder on 30 points, just behind 7th and 8th placed Adelaide and Essendon, who square off on the same day.
A win for the 2022 premiers will see them jump the loser of that game and then inside the eight at the completion of the round. Chris Scott’s side are strong favourites, despite being lucky to come away with a draw in their Round 16 road-trip to Sydney.
In a low-scoring encounter, Tom Hawkins and Ollie Henry both booted two goals, while Mitch Duncan, Tom Stewart, Gryan Miers and Zach Tuohy all had 25+ disposals. That group should enjoy more freedom and we can except more scoring opportunities this week against a North Melbourne side that have lost their past 13 matches.
Despite some competitive displays under caretaker coach, Brett Ratten, it has been a bit of a drought for North Melbourne and they come off a 66 point loss at the hands of the Adelaide Crows. Nick Larkey booted three goals in that game, while Tarryn Thomas was busy early with a couple. But the Kangas did not have enough ball winners and a lot of the heavy work was left to their first year player, Harry Sheezel, who had 31 disposals.
Unless Ratten can rally his troops to produce something special, it is hard to see them coming away with an upset win to end what is a 10-game losing streak that their club has against the Cats. The most recent of those was a 112-point margin at the venue for this weekend’s encounter, GMHBA Stadium.
Cats vs Roos Stats
- The Cats rank 4th for goals scored this season, the Kangaroos are 16th.
- North rank 13th for total disposals in 2023, Geelong are 16th.
- North have lost their past four at the venue.
- Geelong have won three of four at at the venue in 2023
Cats vs Roos Best Bet
There are a lot of betting sites out there, and it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. That’s where we come in. We review all the new betting sites that are launched in Australia, and if they’re up to scratch, you’ll see them listed on our site. We want to provide you with all the relevant information you need so you can simply pick your favourite bookie. We rate and review best sites for online betting in Australia in areas such as offers & promos, available markets, mobile apps, live streaming, live betting, payment methods, customer support, odds, and more. So whatever is important to you, you’ll be able to find a betting site that suits your needs. And if you’re ever not sure, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.