GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Hawks free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Hawks free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview will be available when team lineups are announced.
Below is our previous head to head preview and predictions.
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Tips
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Same Game Multi Tips
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Match Details
?? Competition: AFL
? Date: Sunday July 5
⏰ Time: 6:10pm AEST
? Stadium: GIANTS Stadium
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn 2020 Form
- R1: GWS 105-73 Geelong
- R2: GWS 60-80 North Melbourne
- R3: Western Bulldogs 57-33 GWS
- R4: GWS 66-64 Collingwood
- R1: Hawthorn 90-62 Brisbane
- R2: Geelong 108-47 Hawthorn
- R3: Richmond 39-71 Hawthorn
- R4: Hawthorn 58-54 North Melbourne
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Head to Head (last five matches)
Hawthorn have kept GWS to under 40 points in the last two games.
- R21 2019: GWS 29-85 Hawthorn
- R8 2019: Hawthorn 71-38 GWS
- R15 2018: GWS 95-84 Hawthorn
- R16 2017: Hawthorn 97-97 GWS
- R6 2016: GWS 158-83 Hawthorn
GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Hawks Preview
GWS will be looking to get a win on Sunday which will see them move into the top eight and leapfrog Hawthorn on the ladder.
A particular highlight for the Giants was their accuracy in front of goal against the Magpies which resulted in them winning the game.
Toby Greene played well against the Magpies finishing the match with 19 disposals, nine contested possessions and three goals.
Hawthorn has started the season the better side, only losing one game so far against the Cats.
However, the Hawks were disappointing in the midfield against the Kangaroos getting dominated in the clearances finishing with 15 less.
Chad Wingard played well against the Kangaroos getting 18 disposals, seven score involvements and three goals.
The Giants head into this one favourite and taking into account they’re playing at home I believe they’ll get the four points.
GWS vs Hawthorn Team News
GWS name three changes with Daniel Lloyd, Lachlan Keeffe and Tommy Sheridan coming into the side for Callan Ward, Sam Taylor and Zac Williams.
The Hawks make two changes with Harry Jones and the veteran Paul Puopolo coming into the side for Oliver Hanrahan and the injured Luke Breust.
These sides last met in Round 21 last year which saw Hawthorn dominate the Giants by 56 points.
Giants vs Hawks Stats
- Hawthorn have won every time they’ve been the underdog against GWS
- In the last 10 meetings the home side has an 8-1 record
- Hawthorn have kept GWS to under 40 points in the last two games
- If the Hawks win it’ll be their best start since 2016
- GWS are ranked 17th in the competition for possessions
Giants vs Hawks Best Bet