North Melbourne haven’t had the greatest start to the season, and they face an in-form Adelaide outfit on Sunday afternoon at Marvel Stadium.
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows Tips, Preview & Predictions
North Melbourne Kangaroos vs Adelaide Crows free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Taylor Walker has kicked at least five goals in every match this season.
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows Tips
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows Same Game Multi Tips
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday April 11
⏰ Time: 1:10pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Marvel Stadium
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows 2020 Form
- RD 1: North Melbourne 65-117 Port Adelaide
- RD 2: Gold Coast 98-39 North Melbourne
- RD 3: North Melbourne 39-128 Western Bulldogs
- RD 1: Adelaide 103-91 Geelong
- RD 2: Sydney 121-88 Adelaide
- RD 3: Adelaide 95-85 Gold Coast
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows Head to Head (last five matches)
- R9 2020: Roos 119-50 Crows
- R4 2019: Roos 71-59 Crows
- R22 2018: Crows 86-77 Roos
- R7 2017: Roos 145-86 Crows
- EF 2016: Crows 141-79 Roos
North Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows Preview
The Kangaroos fell to one of their worst defeats in the club’s history on Good Friday, losing to the top of the table Bulldogs by 128 points.
North Melbourne showed glimpses of what they can do in the first 15 minutes of the contest but was embarrassed for the rest of the match, conceding 42 scoring shots from the 64 Dogs entries.
Josh Bruce booted 10 goals against an undermanned Kangaroo defence, and they will have their hands full again on Sunday when they face Taylor Walker, who has kicked 17 goals from his first three matches. David Noble will avoid one-on-one contests and cluster the defence 50 to limit the in-form forward’s impact.
Meanwhile, the Crows were able to make it a 2-1 start to the season, with an entertaining 10-point triumph over the Suns.
Adelaide was predicted by many to finish in the bottom four this season, but no one would’ve predicted the start to the season that Walker has had, he is looking unplayable at times and has returned to his 2017 form.
North Melbourne have struggled in the centre of the ground, in particular, this season. However, Ben Cunnington showed good signs after returning from his injury. An interesting match-up awaits between the star Roo and Rory Sloane, who is fresh off a 34 disposal and eight clearance game.
It’s been one of the worst starts to a season ever after three matches for North Melbourne, and I can’t see them causing an upset despite the home ground advantage.
Kangaroos vs Crows Team News
The Kangaroos will be forced to make two changes with Jared Polec and Jed Anderson suffering injuries. Aiden Bonar and Luke McDonald are the likely replacements.
I believe the Crows won’t want to change a winning formula and will be unchanged from their game against the Suns.
The two sides last met in round 9 last season which saw the Kangaroos win by 69 points.
Kangaroos vs Crows Stats
- Adelaide has covered the line in six of their last eight matches
- Adelaide’s last three matches have gone OVER the total points line
- Jy Simpkin has had 20+ disposals in his last seven matches
- Taylor Walker has kicked at least five goals in every match this season
- North Melbourne have lost all their matches this season by 40+ points
Kangaroos vs Crows Best Bet