The Dockers find themselves with a chance to win two on the trot after defeating the Crows. They host the Kangaroos on Saturday who have lost every match this season by 30 points or more.
Fremantle vs North Melbourne Tips, Preview & Predictions
Fremantle Dockers vs North Melbourne Kangaroos free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Fremantle has won four of the past five meetings.
Fremantle vs North Melbourne Tips
Fremantle vs North Melbourne Same Game Multi Tips
Fremantle vs North Melbourne Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Saturday April 24
⏰ Time: 8:15pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Optus Stadium
Fremantle vs North Melbourne 2021 Form
- RD 1: Melbourne 80-58 Fremantle
- RD 2: Fremantle 87-56 GWS
- RD 3: Carlton 109-64 Fremantle
- RD 4: Fremantle 96-81 Hawthorn
- RD 5: Adelaide 72-84 Fremantle
- RD 1: North Melbourne 65-117 Port Adelaide
- RD 2: Gold Coast 98-39 North Melbourne
- RD 3: North Melbourne 39-167 Western Bulldogs
- RD 4: North Melbourne 68-109 Adelaide
- RD 5: Geelong 77-47 North Melbourne
Fremantle vs North Melbourne Head to Head (last five matches)
- R17 2020: Roos 35-99 Dockers
- R1 2019: Dockers 141-59 Roos
- R10 2018: Dockers 58-86 Roos
- R16 2017: Roos 82-86 Dockers
- R5 2017: Dockers 67-62 Roos
Fremantle vs North Melbourne Preview
The Dockers won their second match on the trot, with a two-goal triumph over the Crows.
Fremantle was able to frustrate the Crows attacking play, limiting them to 17 scoring shots, seven less than their own. Despite being 11 points down in the last term, an incredible David Mundy goal inspired them to claim the four points.
Matt Taberner ended up booting four goals against Adelaide, moving his season tally to 13. Justin Longmuir will look to isolate him deep inside 50 to make the most of his one-on-one talents against inexperienced Ben McKay.
Meanwhile, the Kangaroos are still yet to win a match this season, falling to another defeat against premiership contenders Geelong.
Despite getting dominated on the scoreboard, North Melbourne will be able to take positives out of their first-quarter performance. Their inexperience and injuries proved costly as they fell off after showing some positive signs.
Although the Kangaroos are the worst clearance team in the competition, Ben Cunnington has been superb this season. Against the Cats, he finished with seven of the Roos 26 clearances.
You can expect David Noble’s side to continue with their handball style approach to the match, starting from defensive 50 off the boot of Jack Ziebell, who has been moved into defence this season.
The Kangaroos have been extremely poor so far this season, and I can’t see them winning this one at Optus Stadium on Saturday night.
Dockers vs Kangaroos Team News
Fremantle will be forced to make one change, with Adam Cerra suffering an ankle injury against the Crows. Mitch Crowden is the likely inclusion
North Melbourne will have two key inclusions, with Luke Davies-Uniacke and Cameron Zurhaar returning from injury.
The two sides last met in Round 17 last season which saw the Dockers win by 64 points.
Dockers vs Kangaroos Stats
- Fremantle has won four of the past five meetings
- Only one team has kicked over 100 points in the previous five meetings
- North Melbourne is the only team in the competition to average under 100 kicks a match
- North Melbourne has lost every match this season by at least 30 points
Dockers vs Kangaroos Best Bet