Port Adelaide Power vs Sydney Swans free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview
Port Adelaide Power vs Sydney Swans free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview will be available when team lineups are announced.
Below is our previous head to head preview and predictions.
Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans Tips
Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans Same Game Multi Tips
Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans Match Details
?? Competition: AFL
? Date: Saturday August 29
⏰ Time: 1:45pm AEST
? Stadium: Adelaide Oval
Port Adelaide vs Sydney 2020 Form
Port Adelaide (WWWLW)
- R9: Melbourne 32-83 Port Adelaide
- R10: Port Adelaide 55-42 Western Bulldogs
- R11: Port Adelaide 93-72 Richmond
- R12: Geelong 91-31 Port Adelaide
- R13: Port Adelaide 68-58 Hawthorn
- R9: St Kilda 101-48 Sydney
- R10: Collingwood 50-41 Sydney
- R11: BYE
- R12: Sydney 66-25 GWS
- R13: Fremantle 50-19 Sydney
Port Adelaide vs Sydney Head to Head (last five matches)
Port Adelaide have won the last three matches against the Swans.
- R21 2019: Port Adelaide 103-56 Sydney
- R2 2018: Sydney 71-94 Port Adelaide
- R1 2017: Sydney 82-110 Port Adelaide
- R20 2016: Sydney 100-33 Port Adelaide
- R14 2015: Sydney 94-84 Port Adelaide
Port Adelaide Power vs Sydney Swans Preview
The Power won a nervy contest against the Hawks by 10 points, whilst, the Swans were abysmal in their five-goal loss to the Dockers.
Port Adelaide survived a scare against the troubled Hawks, with their goal kicking accuracy letting them down.
Port Adelaide has been a strong midfield side this season, and you will see them dominate the clearance numbers against the Swans.
The Power will look to bring a physical game against a young, undermanned Swans outfit. You can expect Charlie Dixon to kick a few goals.
Travis Boak was the most influential player for the Power, finishing the match with 34 disposals, nine clearances and six tackles.
The Swans registered their lowest score since their relocation from South Melbourne, only managing to kick one goal in three-quarters of football.
Sydney will look to improve their forward 50 efficiency dramatically from last week, only managing to go at 20.9%.
Jake Lloyd was the best for the Swans on a dull night, finishing the match with 28 disposals, 10 intercepts and seven marks.
I believe Port Adelaide will get a comfortable and convincing win against the Swans this week.
Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans Team News
Many players are pushing for selection for the Power, Todd Marshall, Connor Rozee and Ryan Burton have all returned from injuries, whilst, Xavier Duursma will be keen to get back into the side after being omitted against the Hawks.
The Swans have had a terrible run with injuries this season and will be pleased that they escaped last week with no injuries, expect minimal changes.
The two sides last met last season which saw Port Adelaide demolish the Swans by 47 points.
Power vs Swans Stats
- Port Adelaide have won the last three matches against the Swans
- Port Adelaide have never beaten Sydney four times in a row
- Every time Port Adelaide has kicked over 50 points, they’ve won
- The Swans total of 19 points last week was the lowest since the relocation from South Melbourne
Power vs Swans Best Bet