Sydney Swans vs Adelaide Crows free AFL footy tipping predictions and preview.
Adelaide Crows vs Sydney Swans Same Game Multi Tips, Predictions & Promos
Sydney Swans vs Adelaide Crows free AFL footy tipping predictions – Adelaide to keep finals hopes alive with a win at home
Adelaide vs Sydney H2H Prediction
Adelaide vs Sydney Crows Tips
The Crows have won nine of their past 11 at the Adelaide Oval.
Shane McAdam has kicked seven goals in the past two rounds.
Adelaide vs Sydney Same Game Multi Tips
- Chad Warner has had 20 or more disposals in the past three rounds.
- Rory Laird has averaged 27 disposals in his past three matches against Sydney
- Matt Crouch has had 30 or more disposals in the past three rounds.
- Taylor Walker has kicked 12 goals in his past four matches against the Swans
- Isaac Heeney has booted nine goals in his past four matches against the Crows
- Shane McAdam has kicked seven goals in the past two rounds.
Adelaide vs Sydney Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Saturday August 19
⏰ Time: 7:40pm (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: Adelaide Oval
Adelaide vs Sydney 2023 Form (last five matches)
- R18: Adelaide 57-71 GWS Giants
- R19: Melbourne 97-93 Adelaide
- R20: Adelaide 112-65 Port Adelaide
- R21: Adelaide 89-61 Gold Coast
- R22: Brisbane Lions 99-93 Adelaide
- R18: Sydney 78-76 Bulldogs
- R19: Fremantle 76-105 Sydney
- R20: Essendon 99-101 Sydney Swans
- R21: GWS Giants 85-96 Sydney Swans
- R22: Sydney Swans 114-90 Gold Coast
Sydney vs Adelaide Head to Head (last five matches)
- R19 2022: Swans 118-85 Crows
- R2 2021: Swans 121-88 Crows
- R1 2020: Crows 71-74 Swans
- R2 2019: Swans 62-88 Crows
- R5 2018: Swans 75-85 Crows
- R22 2017: Crows 80-83 Swans
Adelaide vs Sydney Preview
The two sides come off contrasting results in Round 22. Adelaide went down in another close one against a top four opponent, losing to Brisbane by six points, while the Sydney Swans accounted for Gold Coast by 24 points.
The Crows remain a slight chance of sneaking into the finals and sit in 12th position at the conclusion of Round 22. Sydney have been the big climbers and are now 7th. The Swans have won five on the trot, rising from 15th on the ladder after Round 17.
Key players for John Longmire are Chad Warner and Errol Gulden in the middle of the ground, while Nick Blakey should provide plenty of run from half-back. Without the recently retired Lance Franklin, their new look forward line will be looking for more of the same from Will Hayward and Logan McDonald after that pair combined for seven goals last weekend.
At the other end of the ground, Adelaide have plenty of options and lead the competition for goals scored in 2023. Shane McAdam booted four last weekend, while Taylor Walker kicked two. He 65 for the season, second only to Charlie Curnow with 70. Home ground advantage will be a factor and the Crows have won nine of their past 11 at the Adelaide Oval.
Swans vs Crows Stats
- Sydney have won their past three against Adelaide, including one at the Adelaide Oval.
- Adelaide are 12th on the ladder with 10 wins, Sydney are 7th with 11 wins and a draw.
- The Crows are the competition’s #1 ranked side for scores this season, Sydney are 7th in this measure.
Crows vs Swans Best Bet
Find the bookmaker that’s right for you and get the best odds on your bets when you use our guide to the best sites for AFL betting. We’ve done all of the research so that you can easily choose from the top-rated bookmakers in no time at all!