The second instalment of the traditional good Friday match between North Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs kicks off at 4:20pm at Marvel Stadium.
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips, Preview & Predictions
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs free AFL tips, predictions and preview – Eight of the previous 11 meetings have seen the total point line go UNDER.
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Same Game Multi Tips
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Friday April 2
⏰ Time: 4:20pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Marvel Stadium
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs 2020 Form
- RD 1: North Melbourne 65-117 Port Adelaide
- RD 2: Gold Coast 98-39 North Melbourne
- RD 1: Collingwood 53-69 Western Bulldogs
- RD 2: Western Bulldogs 100-93 West Coast
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Head to Head (last five matches)
The away side has won four of the last six meetings.
- R5 2020: Bulldogs 87-38 Kangaroos
- R10 2019: Bulldogs 90-115 Kangaroos
- R21 2018: Kangaroos 85-92 Bulldogs
- R14 2018: Bulldogs 75-77 Kangaroos
- R14 2017: Bulldogs 107-106 Kangaroos
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Preview
North Melbourne’s troubled start to the season continued with a 10-goal loss to the Suns.
It will be a long season for David Noble’s side, with their first two outings this season being decided by a margin of over 50 points, including an abysmal performance against the Suns, which saw them have 14 fewer scoring shots.
The Kangaroos will need to break even in the midfield if they are any chance to get a surprise win. Ben Cunnington’s inclusion to the side will help the cause, but others will need to step up against arguably the best midfield in the competition.
Meanwhile, the Dogs won the game of the season so far in a seven-point triumph over the Eagles.
The Western Bulldogs have adopted a captivating handball style approach, with it all fanning out from the contest to keep the game constantly moving to unsettle the defence. They have the highest average handball count in the AFL.
The Dogs have put themselves in a good position to start the season and are one of five sides to remain undefeated after Round 2, after two impressive victories against Collingwood and West Coast.
The Western Bulldogs have high expectations this season, and I believe they’ll get a comfortable victory on Good Friday.
Kangaroos vs Dogs Team News
Ben Cunnington will be a much-needed return for the Kangaroos with Jack Mahony most likely missing with an injury.
The Dogs will most likely be unchanged after their incredible victory against the Eagles.
The two sides last met in Round 5 last season which saw the Bulldogs win by 49 points.
Kangaroos vs Dogs Stats
- North Melbourne have lost their first two matches by 40+ points
- Eight of the previous 11 meetings have seen the total point line go UNDER
- In nine of the previous 11 North Melbourne matches, the 2nd half was the highest scoring half
- The Kangaroos have lost 10 matches on the trot
Kangaroos vs Dogs Best Bet