West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview
West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs Tips, Preview & Predictions
West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview will be available when team lineups are announced.
Below is our previous head to head preview and predictions.
West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs Tips
West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs Same Game Multi Tips
West Coast vs Western Bulldogs Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Sunday March 28
⏰ Time: 3:20pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Marvel Stadium
West Coast vs Western Bulldogs 2020 Form
- Collingwood 53-69 Western Bulldogs
- West Coast 83-58 Gold Coast
West Coast vs Western Bulldogs Head to Head (last five matches)
West Coast has won five of the last six meetings.
- R16 2020: Dogs 49-47 Eagles
- R11 2019: Eagles 133-72 Dogs
- R18 2018: Eagles 100-46 Dogs
- R2 2018: Dogs 70-121 Eagles
- R15 2017: Dogs 80-87 Eagles
West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs Preview
The Western Bulldogs started the season on the front foot with an impressive 16-point triumph over the Magpies.
The Dogs could have won by a lot more after failing to capitalise on multiple entries. They finished the match with 19 more inside 50’s and 17 tackles inside 50.
It will be an interesting midfield battle with some of the best in the competition on display on Sunday. The Dogs will need to lower their eyes when transitioning the ball out of the contest.
You can expect Luke Beveridge’s side to maintain possession, with Marcus Bontempelli spending a fair amount of time in the forward line.
Meanwhile, West Coast got the job done against a young Sun’s outfit in an entertaining contest.
The Eagles were tested in their first match of the season and will look to control possession with a slow kicking build-up to frustrate the opposition, which they struggled to achieve against Gold Coast.
West Coast struggled with away hub life last season, winning only 50% of their matches away from Optus Stadium. A record that will need to improve as the fixture returns to normality.
The Dogs will have high hopes for this season, and considering the Eagles average away form of recent, I believe the Dogs will claim the four points.
Eagles vs Dogs Team News
You can expect the Dogs to make minimal changes, if any changes at all.
Despite an injury scare, Oscar Allen will be fit to face the Dogs on Sunday. Jake Waterman is close to a return but still most likely a week away.
The two sides last met in Round 16 last season which saw the Dogs win a tight contest by 2 points.
Eagles vs Dogs Stats
- West Coast have won their last four matches at Marvel Stadium
- Josh Kennedy has kicked 3+ goals in five of his last seven matches at Marvel
- Adam Treloar has had 35+ disposals in his last four matches at Marvel
- Liam Duggan has had 20+ disposals in his last three matches
- Josh Dunkley has kicked at least one goal in five of the last six against the Eagles
- The home side has won the last three matches
Eagles vs Dogs Best Bet